What services does Capstone offer?
- Customized collection and pick-up services
- An extensive drug testing menu
- Customizable drug testing panels
- Point of Care (POC) screening devices
- In-house performed qualitative immunoassay testing
- In-house performed quantitative confirmations with highly accurate LC/MS/MS technology
- Private consultation with our toxicology experts available 7 days a week
- Timely, easy to read reports
- Multiple reporting options
- Billing options
What makes Capstone different?
- Our rapid turn- around time of 24-48 hours
- Consulting services with industry-leading staff toxicologists
- Custom panel options
- Diagnostic laboratory expertise
- Pain management focused specialization
- Multiple billing options including direct bill to insurance and client bill (where allowable)
How do I contact a staff toxicologist to discuss a result?
Customer Support at 1-844-497-8851 can assist with facilitating your request.
What is your turn around time?
Our turn -around time is 24 hours for immunoassay-qualitative results. It is 48 hours for LC/MS/MS quantification.
How can I order supplies?
- To order by phone: 1-844-497-8851
- To order online:capstonesupplies.
How can I customize my test panels?
Customization allows you to tailor your monitoring protocol based upon the unique needs of your practice and patients. Contact your sales representative or contact customer support at 1-844-497-8851 to discuss the value of test panel customization to your practice.
What are your hours of operation?
What are the results reporting options?
- Automatic delivery of your results to via fax server-no paper printing required.
- Acccess results in the LIS (laboratory information system) through a secure client log in portal on the Capstone Diagnostics website.
- Automated delivery of our results into your EMR through a HL7 interface.